Outdoor School: Hiking and Camping: The Definitive Interactive Nature Guide
Outdoor School: Hiking & Camping is your go-to wilderness guide from Odd Dot, featuring sturdy, metal corners and more than 400 full-color, highly-illustrated pages from Aliki Karkoulia.
Jennifer Pharr Davis and Haley Blevins help you rewild your life with:
- Immersive activities to get you exploring
- Write-in sections to journal about experiences
- Next-level adventures to challenge even seasoned nature lovers.
No experience is required—only curiosity and courage. This interactive field guide to hiking and camping includes:
- Planning Your Next Adventure
- Essential Outdoor Gear
- First Aid & Survival
- How to Handle Extreme Weather
- Crossing Dangerous Terrain
- Setting Up Camp
- Building a Fire—In Rain or Shine
- Games for the Trail
- Finding and Filtering Water
- Animal Tracks, Calls, and Sounds
- Bird Watching
- Plant Spotting
- Rock Hunting
- What to Do If You’re Lost
And so much more!
448 Pages, Ages 10-14