The Super Book for Super Heroes by Jason Ford
POW! BAM! ZAP! Super fun reading for young superheroes fans...
The Super Book for Superheroes is a must for anyone wanting to create their own superhero universe! This book is a compendium of ideas, drawing, coloring and activities that allows you to create your own crusaders for justice who do battle with supervillains, unravelling their crazed schemes for taking over the world.
• Draw, color, create – not even the sky is the limit! This book contains everything you need to create endless superheroes, supervillains, secret hideouts, and gizmos and gadgets galore.
• Amazing interactive content – be part of the action with illustrations to color, finish and create, as well as activities to do
• Bonus material – contains two sheets of pop-out card masks, two sheets of a pop-out superhero figure to assemble, plus two sheets of fantastic stickers
• Super gift – spoil the little superhero (or villain) in your life
• Screen-free fun for children aged six and upwards – boys and girls will enjoy hours of fun without a screen in sight!
You will learn to draw villains such as the Mad Scientist, Bog Creature and Evil Robot, while also creating superheroes, their sidekicks, secret hideouts, outfits and super gadgets. And there are superpowers to discover—such as invisibility, super strength, speed, flight, heat vision, teleportation and X-ray vision.
Age Range: 8 - 11 years