Writer Jennifer Swanson and artist John D. Dawson invite you to rewild your life!
With 448 full-color, highly-illustrated pages, Outdoor School is your indispensable tool for the outdoors. This interactive field guide to plant and mushroom spotting includes:
- Immersive activities to get you exploring
- Write-in sections to journal about experiences
- Next-level adventures to challenge even seasoned nature lovers.
No experience is required―only curiosity and courage. Inside you’ll find easy-to-follow instructions on how to:
- Grow mushrooms with cardboard
- Compare bark types
- Count tree rings
- Survey leaf patterns
- Create fern spore prints
- Press and preserve wildflowers
And so much more!
416 Pages, Age Range: 10 - 14 years